Friday, December 19, 2008
Maggie and Claira... BFFs
This lil' video clip was taken this morning, at our playdate with three other moms at the church. Maggie's rowing partner here is Claira... who is for all intents and purposes, I believe, her BFF. Now, Mags loves all her church buddies... there are close to 15 kids in our Young Families group through our church and she knows the names and talks about getting to see just about all of them (with the exception of the very new babies I think) at church or at Bible study. But Maggie loooves Claira. They hug whenever they see each other, and there is an over abundance of giggly toddler squeeling. We're still working on what it means to be a "good friend" (no pushing, hitting, snatching of toys, etc... this is the mantra we repeat prior to most social visits)... but these two girls really seem thrilled to see each other. In fact, when we had to cancel Bible study last Thursday cause the snow had started coming down heavy - Maggie bawled her big brown eyes out... and just repeated (in her most pathetically heartbroken voice) "I need to see Claira". I posted this in a thread on Facebook to our group... and a short while later - Claira called Maggie on the phone and they had their first official gab-fest. Not sure what all was said but I heard some "i miss you, too" and "i love you, too" on this end. 'Nough said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG that's so cute! You know she's going to be a girly-girl...all that squealing and giggling. What are they singing? Row Row Row Your Boat?
Post a Comment