Well, as you can see - I created this blog last August. But never took it anywhere, cause - quite frankly - it feels a little weird to write to the world at large and never really know who is reading it. But, after seeing the plethora of friends we have blogging, and realizing (yet again) that many of those we hold dear live far, far away from our daily lives.... I figure, why not? So here goes... I imagine I will come up with many MANY stories about Maggie and Jack to share. And some updates on Jonathan and I along the way.
18 comments:
So. I have a serious problem with you not dropping my name in your short story. Seeing as how I am the farthest "dear one" away and live in California I imagine I would be the one you miss the most. Alas, you only mentioned friends is 'tim buck two' nemero uno and 'tim buck two' numero dos. So tweedle dumb over here on the west coast needs you to represent! Because lets face it. No one in the 'real world' really knows where Charlton Heston is buried or even where that little Christian School Ithaca College is anyway. And I'm pretty sure there's no department of biochemistral enviorment there.
Well regardless I love you A.Brandon Talbot and Mary Meany!
So. I have a serious problem with you not dropping my name in your short story. Seeing as how I am the farthest "dear one" away and live in California I imagine I would be the one you miss the most. Alas, you only mentioned friends in 'tim buck two' nemero uno and 'tim buck two' numero. So tweedle dumb over here on the west coast needs you to represent! Because lets face it. No one in the 'real world' really knows where Charlton Heston is buried or even where that little Christian School Ithaca College is anyway. And I'm pretty sure there's no department of biochemistral enviorment there.
Well regardless I love you A.Brandon Talbot and Mary Meany!
holy cow you are a freaking hilarious. the blog isn't 'rated' anything... but since jono is entirely against any pics of the kids without duppies on, there's no garden of eden - type pictures to show. as for your language... FCC regulations apply :)
okay that's just weird...who said I ever wanted to see pictures of kids with no duppies on. I think i feel sick. Wow I am really gonna miss out. For all others like me go to www.babiesgonewild.com. I hear there is some scandle on the site having to do with britney's kids. Its gonna be awesome!
No your dumb and don't pay attention. I mentioned mena...what the heck am I doing calling you that anyway? That is something only Butcher's do.
I don't like the name...but 'a. Jono' insists on searing it into the minds and hearts of his children, so therefore I pretty much have no choice to use it when interacting with this new center of the universe.
I think Kiki started it anyway...wait...where's Kiki? Oh yeah, another casualty of irrelevance.
But what's in a name anyway, it's not like Jon (Jonathan? Jono?) is used everytime. Hell, I think we're going to put 75 names into our future children, just to make sure one of them is likeable.
I'm thinking of 'Esmerelda Alabaster Butcher', and we'll just call her "Jen" ... or for a boy, maybe digging back to 1527 to be really puffed up on genealogial homage...Perhaps a 'Edward John Peter Edward Richard Gordon Edward Andrew MacFee Butcher'... but, we'll call him "Scott" for short.
Sorry my husband's an ass. Enjoy your blog, it should be about you and the kids. If Mr. Mena wants info about himself or his family, HE can put in the effort to make a blog about us. But wait...too many stalkers, oh well.
nice try babe, but i'm not biting.
kep it up...and u'll need a lawyer.
Loooooooooove Yooooooooooo
Luv you too baby! :)
So maybe married life is way over my head but I find all of this really disturbing. I don't even know how to react. Mary, you need to come to california for a long vacation and brandon you need to go far far away where less fortunate people live and learn something. You are truly Mena Monster.
Lol...Deleted posts!
As they say in the game "WORMS"...
'A first of many!'
Yay for blogs.
Say, you might want to check the link you've got for Team Redd. I'm not sure what the heck that site you've got linked is ...
thanks gaines! the funny thing is that it looks like that site was for ninjas...
Post a Comment