Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So, I don't have much time to update our "Life and Times"... but things are great with us and life is wonderful. Not because it's easy, but because it's ours and each day is a precious gift from God. Even the days yours truly is "Done." the minute Jonathan hits the door and I need to escape the 6 little hands that are grabbing for me all day long. But Christmas is here and we are all excited and feeling so grateful for God's gift to us in the birth of His son. I'm currently debating letting the kids have birthday cake for breakfast on Christmas morning (a little something another mom told me her family did...) but I'm not sure I want the ensuing sugar high so early in the day. However you celebrate, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!.

As an aside, a few recent pictures of our brood...





2 comments:

Lacey said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!! Yeay for an update! Miss you!!ALLL of you!

Patricia said...

Your kids are adorable! Maggie is sooooo big now!