The rules of the tag are as follows:
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3.Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.
Our good friends Patricia and Jamil tagged us for this fun little task. Theirs was quite humorous, so I think I'll enjoy coming up with some random thoughts here...
Random Things about Jonathan and me:
1) When Jonathan was younger, he would save wrapped Christmas presents for MONTHS before opening them. This still re-surfaces when he delays opening birthday or Christmas presents until I threaten to take them back because he enjoys knowing he still has a present to unwrap.
2) Cheez-its have replaced french fries as my favorite food. What can I say? I have upscale taste. Well... unless they are Chili's french fries. Then all bets are off.
3) Jonathan frequently gets song lyrics messed up. Which he doesn't realize till he's singing his own version of a song and I bust him on it, while laughing my head off.
4) I am a huge flake on occassion. One time, I was returning a movie to Blockbuster (at the same time as renting out another so I had to return it at the counter). And as I approached the Bbuster employee I said, "I have a movie to return, too, and I'm pretty sure there is a late fee." So he took my little Blockbuster card to check my account ID and said, "Christine?" and I said, "Noooooooo... we didn't rent that movie." (it took a good 30 seconds for me to figure out he was asking ME if I was the Christine listed on the account - my sister was with me and nearly peed her pants)
5) Jonathan busted his shoulder last year playing flag football with some friends in Charleston (he's adamant it was an actual flag football league) and now he can't swim. Until he has surgery on said shoulder.
6) I'm basically afraid of cats. They scare me and I think they have unnatural powers of cognition.
Now I'm supposed to tag 6 people... which, again, is basically impossible for me to do because I don't think there are six more people out there that read this blog AND blog themselves. So EMILIE - you're up :) Pass on the fun!
1 comment:
Hi Butcher Family,
It's Christy Slocum, you wrote on our blog the other day - I just wanted to thank you for the advice on thd kids sharing a room. We'll be making the switch in the next month or so. I appreciate the tips!
Post a Comment