Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Not Gonna Lie...

I love Richard Marx. I heart Richard Marx. No, this has nothing to do with the kids so if that's all you're interested in, you can stop reading. Cause this post is just about how much Richard Marx rules. Seriously. I haven't bought any of his past like...3? cds ... the most recent one I have is his Greatest Hits, which someone gave me. But I have his first 4. And the man is just incredible. Unbelieveable singer, songwriter, and musician. I just popped the Greatest Hits in the car cd player yesterday and have not stopped listening since. And I just looked him up and he has produced a CD of 10 acoustic songs w/ the lead singer of Vertical Horizon. I think it's going to be awesome. And I've announced to Jonathan that I think, though his prime has long passed as a current pop performer, that I should see him perform in concert sometime. So wish me luck.

(p.s. - jono just peaked at the screen as I was typing this and lightly commented... "Well that's a nice post for Father's Day... your love of another man").

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your past skills at submissiveness are any indication, if Jonathan says 'no' to your going to see Richard Marx once...you'll be on the next plane to be his lap-side roadie for the rest of the Summer. ;)

Hugs.

Luke said...

Richard who? Is that the guy with the perm that plays the saxophone?

;P